Pumpkin Pie Oat Bars Recipe
One of my biggest passions is wellness and nourishment of the body, especially when it comes to educating people on just how delicious and simple this can be. When it comes to recipes, I like simple. Simple is my thanggg. Anything with too many instructions, I completely detest and usually end up wrecking - haha!
I've been really into making oat bars lately! They are so easy and just the right amount of sweet without being junk, in fact my ingredients make them healthy! The boys devour them! They totally think this is what a sweet treat is since I'm very strict on the white sugar intake. Give my recipe below a try, I've included discounts on my two special ingredients as well!
- 2 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup raw organic honey
- 1 cup organic nut butter (here I used peanut butter, but you choose!)
- 1 TBLSPN chia seeds
- 1 TSPN vanilla extract
- 1 TBLSPN Philosophie Fall Vibes powder
- A few sprays of Chosen Foods Cinnamon Avocado Oil
- Spray the bottom of a glass pan with the Chosen Foods Cinnamon Avocado Oil
- Heat the peanut butter and honey in a pot so they melt together but do not let them boil up.
- Put the oats, chia seeds and Fall Vibes in the pan you sprayed.
- Add the peanut butter and honey mixture and the vanilla.
- I find using my hands easiest, mix and knead that baby all together!
- Spread the mixture in the pan.
- Place in fridge for at least 15 minutes to solidify, a little longer is actually better but 15 will do if you're hangry!
These two are for sure what makes all the difference in this recipe.
Confession: I am going to basic bitch hell because the PSL is not my thanggggg! It's too sweet and artificial tasting. This Philosophie Fall Vibes is the totally opposite, it tastes like pumpkin pie but does NOT overdo it on the sweet. The ingredients are pure and clean and I love that. To save a little money on your next order, use our code: MISSERINM10 but that link should apply the discount automatically.
I switched to using avocado oil last year and my love affair with Chosen Foods and their flavors started. Again, simple and pure ingredients and HEALTHY FATS your body needs! Use code AVOFAN20 for 20% off your order on their site!
I recommend enjoying these with some tea or coffee for breakfast or a little snack.
Love + Light,
As always, thank you to Philosophie + Chosen Foods for partnering with me!